It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2007, 05:05 PM   #1
(female)

Melui HB User
judge took my boyfriend away

The other night my boyfriend and I got into an argument and someone called the cops. They arrested both of us and we were in jail for 15 hours before the court decided to release but on a conditional basis. We are not allowed to talk to each other, see each other or communicate directly or indirectly with each other. If we break it, we go to jail for 2 years. This condition has me completely shattered. My heart feels so heavy and hurt that I can hardly breathe. I can't eat, I can't sleep, all it seems that I can do is cry. I don't just mean cry, I mean deep emotional sobbing. I want him to come home so badly, but I think this condition is my fault. While in jail, I wrote a statement about what happened, and I believe that statement is what set this all in action. He refused to write one, but at the time I didn't know I was allowed to refuse. I had never been arrested before. I feel like it is all my fault. I am so completely hurt and heartbroken, I can hardly get out of bed. I just want all of this to go away so badly, and for him to be allowed to come home. I don't know what to do, I just hurt so much.

Last edited by Melui; 02-24-2007 at 05:06 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Old 02-25-2007, 06:29 AM   #2
(female)

suziewoozie HB User
Re: judge took my boyfriend away

well, i have no idea what happened, and its not my place to ask, but it doesnt sound like a very healthy relationship to me.
but that doesnt stop you loving him.

ive been in an abusive relationship, which revolved around drink. he wasnt a very nice man, and everyone but me could see it. i thought it was something i was doing wrong.

im not suggesting you are in the same situation, but the point im making is, now i am out of that situation, i cant believe i ever allowed myself to live in that life.

do you see yourself spending the rest of your life with him? having kids, going round to his family's house at christmas, and him coming to yours?

think about it. you are very emotional right now, and thats ok, thats normal.

but you have to think with your head. not your heart.

i wish you the best of luck. im sorry if im way off, but i really have no idea what your situation is, and im trying to talk generally. (((((((hugs))))))))

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread