It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2007, 10:48 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

susan kay HB User
hi just an update

hi usan kay here just an update i m still very happy a month later and boby is still being so good to me he said lst night i rally dont know how you made it n your on i told him gods grace a wing a a prayer and my parents and taking care of my child while he was young he bought me cheesits those little cheese crackers i love them they e my favoite. i was laying on the couch i had to go bck to se doc. mike monday and i have this bronitus again. so i got 2 perscrip and a selestone shot. so i am trying to get better it is in my chest now. lots of congestion so on my 2 days off i am resting . i have washed all of the sheets and wiped down every thing so today i am dong nothing he has arealdy called to check on me. but its the litle things like bringing me cheeseits i live them . it showa me he thinks about me. and i get him litte nascars that he likes we are very happy. i whole month together. i went to moms grave and checked on her and talked to her i feel better about that some people cant deal with going to graves but going to se my mom well it makes me feel better. and i need that and he knows having her picture up with her flowers that i have changed out .he knows it is important to me. so how is every body else. ?

Old 02-28-2007, 12:35 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

mayam HB User
Re: hi just an update

Thank you for the update Susan. Hope your health improves soon. Take care
Maya

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2007, 09:50 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User

Hi Susan,

Girl, I haven't seen a post on here in a long time from you! Sure hate to hear that your sick with bronchitus but I know how you feel. I went to the Doctor myself 2 weeks ago with bronchitus and they gave me a steroid shot for my breathing, an antibiotic shot, plus a antibioitc prescription to take and I finally got over it. You just need to get plenty of rest because thats what your body needs. Glad to hear that you and Bobby are still doing good. That makes a wrild of diference when you have someone with you don't it? Well take care of your self girl! Holler when you can.

Old 03-22-2007, 05:01 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

cher1052 HB User

Susan, All is good here in Michigan-except for the storms we've had overnite-that have kept me up all nite! So I got up and thought I'd check out to see any new threads-and ran across this-didn't know you were under the weather-hope everyone feels better! I'll be going to place some flowers at mom and dad's grave before easter-here we can only use artifcal flowers..but my sisters and I keep them updated. Sometimes I go a just pick up a couple fresh cuts and place them there. You know how they say with every death there's a life? ...we found out that my neice is expecting! They're living @ the BAFB in Shelbyville,LA. When I got the call I was so surprised-she's due in October-just a few weeks b4 his time is up. So now we get to plan a baby shower! take care....Cherie

Old 04-06-2007, 01:06 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

susan kay HB User

hi its just me every thing is great bobby;s at work he has taken over paying my bills i tell him what my check is and we sit down toghther and he figures and teklls me what check to write out he got all of my bills paid for this time andhave a whole 30.00 left in the check book i am on vacation so its not like i need it my steering wheell locked up on me and he wrote out the check out and said dont worry baby every thing is fine 490.96 i dont stress like i use to and my heart dosnt bother me like it use to hurt and i go see mom its been 6 months i have my cat scan done on the 11th for the mass on my adreal gland i have to be there at 8;30 for the blood work part the cat scan is at 9;00 a.m. so every thing is good i still mis mom and her birthday was rough but i made it through . i went and paid my repects to a lady that her son had m/s/ and the deseise had him so mangled when he died it was said i went in the chapel and left i just couldnt stay but im o.k. and sorry i havent been on latley. talk to yall soon. susan

Closed Thread