It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2007, 10:45 AM   #1
(female)

Karen44 HB User
My hubby gone for a year now

Hello to everyone,I felt I needed to post this as a memorial to my husband Joe who passed away Feburary 28,2006 to SCLC.
Not a day goes by that I do not think of him ,even after a year there is still a void in my heart which will never be filled,I miss him so much at times it's unbearable,I sit and read the last e-mail he sent me,I stare at his pictures and all I do is bawl,I love him so much and I don't know if the hurting will ever stop!! I trudge on day after day but it's so hard without him!!
Will my life ever be "normal" again will the pain ever cease??
Rest in peace my precious Joe,one day we will be together again for eternity
I will always love you!!

Karen 44

Old 03-06-2007, 12:10 PM   #2
(female)

scarletknight33 HB User
Re: My hubby gone for a year now

Karen -
I am so sorry for your loss. It is so difficult to lose someone we love, someone who means the world to us. I know. I lost my best friend about a year and a half ago. It does get a little earsier with time. But it takes time and we all grieve at our own pace. It is normal to get emotional when you think about your husband or when she see pictures of him. Joining a support group or talking to someone can certainly help, especially with validating how we feel. I hope this helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-26-2007, 05:57 AM   #3
(female)

lostwanderer HB User
Re: My hubby gone for a year now

Karen,

I think I remember you from a couple years ago. We were on the cancer board together. both are husbands were fighting for their lives. Jeff was 33 when he died. I just started a new thread and then came across yours. I had to register under a new name because I couldn't remember my old one.
Hun...my heart is with you. I am so so sorry for your loss. I feel just as you do. Please know I am here any time you want to talk. Everyone always told me it would get better...and I don't know about you..but it hasn't for me. He's in my thoughts constantly. You are now too. Maybe we can help each other out...

Closed Thread