It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2007, 10:29 AM   #1
(male)

jason74 HB User
There is Hope for everyone

I just wanted to post something positive for all to read. I do understand what everyone here is going through. I have went through it too. The pain can hurt so stinking bad, but there is hope. God took my wife from me last year and I have no idea why he took such a young, wonderful, and giving person. I have no idea why he left me alone with a one year old and a six year old. I have no idea why I had to find her dead in my front yard the way I did. The image I saw that day is forever stuck in my memorey.

I do know why I am here though. To glorify and honor God everyday of my life and to raise my kids to know and love God. I choose not to give up and die with my wife but to live for God. It is hard to explain but this past year has been the absolutely worst days and some of the best days of my life. I know God like never before and it is so awesome. I am honored he choose me to do such awesome work in. My kids will be so much better off because I choose not to die, but to live. God is ready to help everyone who is hurting if you just let him. I have walked through the valley and have exited. It feels so good to have made this journey through the pain. Give yourself completely to God and he will heal you. Its our choice to make and I am glad I chose God.

Love in Christ
Jason

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2007, 01:24 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

ICC HB UserICC HB UserICC HB User
Re: There is Hope for everyone

God love you Jason. What a wonderful way to look at this tragedy. I also have stroner faith in God even in the face of losing a daughter very unexpectadly 10years ago. Then my only sister and best friend. I never thought of the way you put it. To live in Christ and not die with a loved one. Thank you for that. I am so sorry we have met this way. your children are very lucky to have you.

Prayers and Peace,
ICC

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread