It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2007, 09:11 AM   #1
(female)

Janet S HB User
Six Years

It has been nearly 6 years since our daughter died. She was a passenger in the car I was driving - the steering went out - tie rod. She died at the scene of the accident - I was unconsious for 4 days in intensive care. I did not even go to her funeral - I was still in the hospital.

I grieve for her so much - it is still as painful today as it was 6 years ago. My only hope is God's promise of everlasting life - to be reunited with the Saints and especially our beloved daughter.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2007, 09:13 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: Six Years

I'm so sorry for your loss of your precious daughter.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2007, 09:50 AM   #3
(male)

jason74 HB User

Hold on to God with all you have. Yes, we have his promise that even though we die, we still live. So you see, we never really die. His promise really helped me in grieving my wife. Look at all the pain in this world that we must go through. Our loved ones get to go straight to God's kingdom and bypass all the pain. The bible tells us heaven is so awesome it is beyond our comprehension.

You have to let go of the guilt. You are here for a purpose. Enjoy everyday you have here. Live everyday for God. Look at all you have to look forward to whenever God calls you home What an awesome reunion that will be.

I will pray for you.

Jason

Old 05-01-2007, 09:34 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

negot HB Usernegot HB User

I am so terribly sorry

Old 05-04-2007, 04:59 PM   #5
(female)

madeline1966 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet S View Post
It has been nearly 6 years since our daughter died. She was a passenger in the car I was driving - the steering went out - tie rod. She died at the scene of the accident - I was unconsious for 4 days in intensive care. I did not even go to her funeral - I was still in the hospital.

I grieve for her so much - it is still as painful today as it was 6 years ago. My only hope is God's promise of everlasting life - to be reunited with the Saints and especially our beloved daughter.
Janet. I am so sorry I have also lost my daughter in March - it just shouldnt happen. At the moment the only thing that helps is knowing that she would want me to carry on living. I am sure your daugher would also want this.

All my love.
Take care

Old 05-05-2007, 05:36 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

ICC HB UserICC HB UserICC HB User

hi all.........i am so very sorry for your losses. i lost my 21 year old daughter in a tragic accident ten years ago and am just starting to see the light of being able to enjoy myself at times. it doesn't ever go away. one of the posters said "hold onto God" yes!!!! i believe He is the one who saw me through, alot of counseling as i coud not go on. lived between her world and mine for almost 10 years. she wouldn't want this for me. i love her, miss her everyday, but need to live the rest of my life in my world until it's my time to see her again.. we need to put our children's deaths in a place in our hearts that we can live with. i'm trying and have more good days than i was having. God bless you all and bring you peace of mind and spirit.

ICC

Old 05-09-2007, 09:40 AM   #7
(female)

Janet S HB User

ICC,
Our daughter was 30 years old when she died. She was married 2 years, no children. We had dinner with her husband last week; he has not remarried, as yet. We do hope that he finds someone and can have a family.

I send you prayers and wishes for you consolation and peace and someway to find joy in your life remaining here on earth.

Janet

Old 05-09-2007, 11:06 AM   #8
Inactive
(female)

ICC HB UserICC HB UserICC HB User

hi janet......my daughter was also married with no children when she passed. her husband started spending time with a girl he grew up with who lost her live-in boyfriend of 3 years 2 weeks after my daughter passed. i was his best friend through this. all of their friends were mad at him. i felt he had to go on. they have 2 children together but have never married. his children have given him the connection to this world he needed. they were childhood sweethearts. he had a nervous breakdown 2 years after she passed. he is still very fragile when it comes to his beloved wife. it's all so very sad and painful.

Peace and prayers,

ICC

Old 05-10-2007, 07:35 AM   #9
(female)

Janet S HB User

Madeline,
I am so sorry about your loss in March. As you say, this should not happen - we should not outlive our children. Any you are right that our daughters would want us to live on...somehow.

You're in my prayers.

Janet

Closed Thread