It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2007, 05:59 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

susan kay HB User
i thought i was coming apart

i mothers day5 days away yesterday all i could do is cry what am i going to do sunday when i am back to work deling with people and knowing my moms not going to be there when i get home. bobby says i have to talk to some one because i havent let it go yet mt aunt lanita [ fav. aunt in the whole world] says its normal i feel like now i want to cry like i am back to sqare one.i just dont know how to get past this. tomorrow we are building us a new 12ft. pourch together my daughter in law and son [rusty and heather] are in there new house and so we get their porch and we had to take it all part theres nor enough room between their new house and their mobile home just to pick it up and move it. so we get to put it all back together bobbys off tommorrow so thats what we will be doing so thats one day my mind will be busy i miss her so much. well bobby says he is hungry so i must cook him something. so i will be back thanks for listenting susan kay

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-09-2007, 12:19 PM   #2
(female)

Psimer HB User
Re: i thought i was coming apart

My mom died Easter Sunday. I am having a hard time too. Basically I am trying to ignore the fact that it is Mother's Day. The other part of me knows I am going to miss her terribly. I feel like I have cried and cried and cried and the tears just seem to keep coming.

But what I am going to to instead is call one of my sisters and tell "Mom" stories. My mom was quite a character and we have some great stories to tell about her. I don't want to cry about how I am feeling lost. I want to think about the things she did to make me feel good. The things she did to make other people feel good. And the funny things she did just because she was such an enjoyable person to be around.

Why not trade stories with someone about your mom? You will cry but you will probably spend more time laughing.

Sara

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2007, 11:15 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

susan kay HB User
Re: i thought i was coming apart

thats a good idea my aunt as already just about the same thing so while im at work this week end ill just try to stay busy. happy mothers day i hope my son remembers. susan kay

Closed Thread