It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2007, 07:26 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

CrazyLife414 HB UserCrazyLife414 HB UserCrazyLife414 HB User
Is this normal???

Hi..I lost my Dad in May of this year and ever since then all I can think about is death...I get myself really scared sometimes because I am so afraid that I am going to die. I am the Mother of 2 small children and sometimes I look at them and cry for fear of leaving them. Maybe because I feel like my Dad left me?????? I don't know? I am even almost afraid for good things to happen to me for fear of another bad thing happening...(we have lost 5 people that are very close to us since Feb)
Anyway, maybe it is normal to go through this, I would guess that most people don't really talk about it too much, I am just wondering if anyone else has ever had this happen???
Thanks to all for your input, and I am sorry for all of your losses...It really bites!!!
Crazy

Old 07-19-2007, 01:37 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

ICC HB UserICC HB UserICC HB User
Re: Is this normal???

Hi Crazy....I am so sorry for your losses. My family also lost many loved ones ina very short period of time. Yes it does make you think of your own mortality. I believe especially since you have small children. Your own hurt makes you fear and hurt for your children. Grief needs to happen in it's own time. No right or wrong ways to get through it. Whatever is best for you. I have no words of wisdom other than to say it is so very hard and sad to lose someone you love and go on. But we do. In time, the pain lessens, I don't think it ever goes away totally. Prayers.

ICC

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread