It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2007, 03:22 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

jsph110 HB User
Why are we Here (Life)

Everyone has a mission to complete - a purpose for life and a reason for living. We are made to forget our missions before we are born so we will not dwell on them. Our missions in life will be fulfilled when it is time.

We bond with family and friends to help us complete our missions we chose before we were born.

A “veil” of forgetfulness purposely blocks all our pre-birth memories. The reason we are made to forget any pre-birth memories is to fully experience the physical things, be physically challenged, make choices out of free will -- so we can make mistakes and so we can learn from them in ways only a physical life can impart. If we retained these pre-birth memories, we might not bother to experience physical life for its fulfillment. We might decide to skip the pain and thus miss the pleasure.

The reason we cannot retain the incredible amount of knowledge existing in the afterlife is because if we could, we would appear abnormal to the rest of society. Mentally retarded people appear abnormal because they know much more than they can express.

When coming to earth, we must forget our knowledge of the afterlife, because if we did not, we would never be able to thrive on earth. If we were allowed to remember, we would probably focus only on that.

Before we were born, we took an oath before God that we would pretend time and space are real, that way we could come to earth to advance our souls.

Before being born, we raised our right arm and made a sacred oath with God that we would do all in our power to accomplish our missions on earth. We vowed to become partners with God in bringing goodness to the earth. The people who stood with us in this pledge were the people who would eventually play an integral part in our lives on earth. If one were to fail in their mission, all would be hurt in some way. If one succeeded, all would benefit.

We promised God before coming here we would make the most of this opportunity for God and ourselves. We will return to God with the knowledge and experience we have gained. God is enhanced by our experiences.

Most of us have selected the illnesses we would suffer. Some of us have selected the illness that will end our lives. Our deaths are often calculated to help us and others grow spiritually.

We come to earth to learn and share with others using gifts we have accumulated over several lifetimes.

We choose our own parents based on our own free will.

Prior to birth, we choose the body we will enter.

We are merely visitors on earth. Our true home is in heaven.

We came into this world to have trouble and to learn from it. Unfortunately, many people don't realize this and complain about their bad luck and spend their lives chasing pleasure, fame and money. Then they die without making any spiritual progress -- thus wasting an entire lifetime, a rare privilege.

We are born into this world as mature spiritual beings rather than immature spiritual beings.

The soul can choose to enter the mother's body at any stage during her pregnancy.

Miscarried births or babies who survive only a short time are fulfilling a purpose. Such souls do not need the development that a long life would bring. Their deaths provide challenges that help their parents grow.

Miscarried babies are able to appear as babies in the afterlife. By miscarrying, these souls have fulfilled their purpose to absolute perfection. They do not remain as babies, however, and they will grow to maturity immediately upon entering the afterlife.

We have all volunteered for our positions in life, and each of us is receiving more help than we are aware of.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-22-2007, 11:47 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

snoopy63 HB User
Re: Why are we Here (Life)

a lot of what you are saying is talked about it Michael Newtons' books..
Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls...I find it quite interesting...

I am really trying to figure out what I believe... I lost my husband 5 months ago to cancer... he was only 47... I am trying to make sens of all of this... I do believe there is something besides earth...there is an "afterlife"
You just hear so many theories and you know there is only ONE answer...
I am just logically trying to put it all together and have it make sense....

Old 12-22-2007, 06:35 PM   #3
(male)

cherokepyrte HB User

Barring a purely religious post, i got an eclectic view on things. I think we all find what "truth" is to us and then we live with it. When we die, we get what we expected. For my Grams, an eternity of worshipping God at his feet. For my first wife, playing tag thru the multiverse enjoying spiritual life with no boundries. Pic your poison folks. It's a grabbag of truth out there. You decide! Shane

Old 02-21-2008, 05:24 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

jsph110 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy63 View Post
a lot of what you are saying is talked about it Michael Newtons' books..
Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls...I find it quite interesting...

I am really trying to figure out what I believe... I lost my husband 5 months ago to cancer... he was only 47... I am trying to make sens of all of this... I do believe there is something besides earth...there is an "afterlife"
You just hear so many theories and you know there is only ONE answer...
I am just logically trying to put it all together and have it make sense....
i hope you will be okey.

Closed Thread