It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2007, 07:58 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

jsph110 HB User
what is life about?(II)

Life, love and light are God. In other words, all things are God.

Everything has a divine purpose: every grain of sand, every rock and plant.

Everything on earth fits into a pattern that will, in the end, work out for justice and good. Difficulties are nature's way of teaching lessons that won't be learned otherwise.

Everything in the entire universe fits together like a jigsaw puzzle.

This earth is only a temporary place for our schooling. Our true permanent home is the spiritual universe.

Life on earth is "rigged." No matter how much we try, we can never fully satisfy our selfish earthly desires.

The universe runs according to a perfect plan. This plan is working itself out in the universe in perfection. There are no "accidents" in the universe. Nothing in life or death is an accident.

The universe is upheld by love. We live in a moral universe.

There is a reason and a purpose for everything happening in the universe, no matter how bad it appears. That purpose is already known to our higher self.

Nothing can happen in the universe before its time.

Everything is not only connected together; everything is also one.

Everything in the universe is intimately connected. For example, the beating of a single butterfly's wings in China affects the weather in America in some way.

There are many universes and God has authority over them all.

Physical reality is like a "land of shadows." Spiritual reality is the true reality of which physical reality is only a shadow.

Heavenly beings are always with us but we can't see them or hear them. You can only "see" them with your heart. They whisper things to us to help us do what is right. They do this because of their great love for us.

We are to leave the earth a little better than we found it.

All the physical rules for human life are nothing when compared to the one reality of living in the light.

In comparison to life after death, life on earth is like a passing fantasy or a brief dream.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2007, 03:11 PM   #2
(male)

cherokepyrte HB User
Re: what is life about?(II)

Interesting consept. Very Platonic. Philosophy is fascinating, aint it? I only have one critisism, not all points of view involve deities. I don't know if this is really the right board to be posting philosophical arguments on. Having faith in an afterlife does help most people get thru grief and loss but not everybody holds to the same idea of an afterlife. Shane

Closed Thread