It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2008, 04:34 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

kathryn+2 HB Userkathryn+2 HB User
Grief and anger

My mom has been gone 4years now and I still find myself getting angry. I know anger is part of the grief process,so I'm not overly concerned ,but I wonder if anyone else out there is dealing with this? I was recently diagnosed with lupus, and I'm angry that my mom is not around for me. I'm feeling abandoned ,and I'm angry about it. Not only am I angry at the circumstances ,but I'm angry at her for leaving me. I know threre's no timetable for the grief process,so I guess I just need to be patient with myself. But am I the only one feeling like this?
Kat

Old 01-02-2008, 08:26 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

jsph110 HB User
Re: Grief and anger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathryn+2 View Post
My mom has been gone 4years now and I still find myself getting angry. I know anger is part of the grief process,so I'm not overly concerned ,but I wonder if anyone else out there is dealing with this? I was recently diagnosed with lupus, and I'm angry that my mom is not around for me. I'm feeling abandoned ,and I'm angry about it. Not only am I angry at the circumstances ,but I'm angry at her for leaving me. I know threre's no timetable for the grief process,so I guess I just need to be patient with myself. But am I the only one feeling like this?
Kat

Kathryn,
I understand your anger. Yes, Lots of people out there are dealing with this issue because a mum mother can't be compared to any other apart from God's. Sad to hear you have lupus. I will be praying for your healing. Please don't be angry for her not being there when you are sick. God said he would never leave nor forsake us. (sg1022). Ask Jesus to take this burden from you because He said to do just that. to cast our cares upon Him. Do it over and over if nothing seems to happen and you will be surprised what happens.

Everything happens for a reason and before you know it, you will be with your mum on the other side of Eternity. So don't just try to 'be patient with myself' ask God to enable you and His spirit to give you 'supernatural' patience and comfort. These are gifts, its not by our might. don't try so hard.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2008, 06:16 PM   #3
(female)

bcwooley HB User

Yes, my husband died Feb.24, 2006 and I still am angry at everything. I feel like it was so unfair. He was the only good thing in my life and God took him and left me alone. I do know how you feel and even though I don't want to be so angry, it just comes out.

Old 01-23-2008, 01:09 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

jsph110 HB User

I am praying for you. you will be okey. your mum is okey. you will be healed of lupus in Jesus' name.

Closed Thread