It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2008, 01:41 AM   #1
(male)

shorafa HB User
how can find father i lost contacting this

how can find father i lost contacting him, in fact my father had left me and my sister with my mother when i was one years old.

this sad story started when my dad had took his dicision to leave my country palestine to westy germany by the year 1970 in order to change his bad financial situation , dreaming to do somet thing better to his family.
by the year 1974 he sent my mother a letter telling here about his bad situation in germany hopping to do best by the upcoming days.
but its seems that his bad luck associated him.
after this message we lost contactng him , we didnt know any information about what happened to him until the year 1984 , when one of his friends told me that my father left germany by this year to france , and he met him at paris, this friend told me that my father had informed him that he hope to take the french residantal as arefugee.
this is the summarization of my sad story , i have knocked all the doors that i knew but without results.
i hope that i can take advice from any one how to do and how to start search.
thanks

Last edited by shorafa; 01-30-2008 at 02:24 AM. Reason: adding more informations

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread