It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2008, 03:12 PM   #1
(female)

hisoneandonly08 HB User
my boyfriend was killed in a car accident

I am sorry to hear that, I am on here to try and get some support, a little over two weeks ago, June 30th 2008, my boyfriend was killed in a car accident. The other guy was not paying attention and crossed the center line and struck him head on. I had only been with my boyfriend for 3 months on the day of his services, I know that does not sound like a lot of time, but with this man, Love wasnt something either of us was looking for it just settled down on us with out us knowing. I love him so much, always will. The hardest thing that I have been dealing with, besides not having him in my life anymore, is the morning he passed before he walked out the door he told me he loved me for the first time. And my Josh was not the type of man to say anything he did not mean. So if anyone can help and lonely girl in florida find a support group that can help me cope with losing my other half, that would be great. Thank you so much.
Savanna
In loving memory of Josh.
8/2/78---6/30/08

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-16-2008, 10:22 PM   #2
(female)

PSusanp123 HB User
Re: Death of my husband

One and Only, I very much know how you feel. In 1977, When I was 24, I lost my fiance to a homicide, actually, his ex wife shot and killed him. And then in 2005, I lost my soulmate to lung cancer.Both deaths were very hard to take, accept, and learn to live with. I cried, screamed to have him back, and finally, due to time, life went on...
I found solace in a Hospice Grief Support group. And time does NOT heal, but time will lessen your pain, as you accept life without your loved one, which, unfortunately is ,the way it will be. Good Luck and God Bless to all of you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2008, 06:32 PM   #3
(female)

hisoneandonly08 HB User
Re: Death of my husband

Thank you so much for you help. I am sorry to hear about your losses. I have a Hospice not far from where I live, I am going to go there and see if they have a group I can join. My parents are trying to help but they did not get to meet him much cause we lived 2 hours apart once I moved in with him. And his family have so many of his other friends and their family, people I never got the chance to meet with him, around them that I kinda got forgotten. I have myself and my memories of my Josh. Thanks again. Savanna

Last edited by hisoneandonly08; 07-19-2008 at 06:33 PM.

Closed Thread