It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2008, 10:14 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

cathy1 HB Usercathy1 HB User
A person who helped me with grief beyond anyone else

I saw a post about mediums but it was closed. I wanted to share one of the most profound experiences of my life. I called someone who has a great reputation in the NorthEast to help me cope with my exbf suicide 2 years ago. This woman knew nothing about me... nothing... I live in Mass she in Maine. Noone I knew knew her or that I was going to get this reading. The first thing she said was Micheal was there.. asked me who he was and I told her "someone I knew" (that was my exbf). She then asked NO other questions of me what so ever and proceeded to tell me how he died, described him right down to the crappy ole moccasins he used to wear.. Tshirts with rockbands on them and I just remembered she even mentioned the one he wore the most.. an ACDC tshirt... she amazed me when she even quoted verbatim what my brother had asked me about what happens to people that commit suicide. What was astounding was that he was talking through her. I know, sounds like I'm off my rocker but I felt he was there without any doubts it was him. As she was telling me what he was saying she talked with the same "style" and language Micheal did (he swore alot). It felt like I was talking with him and not her. She said " he likes your new pearly whites" which blew me away as I had just had veneers put on my teeth the week prior. She knew what his dog looked like and he was with the dog and they were still playing frisbee on a beach which he used to do all the time when both he and his dog were alive. She even the name we used to call him as a pet name. She told me alot more that wouldn't fit here but it made me feel an excitement and hopefulness that I have never experienced before about what happens to us when we leave here. I cried then and I tear up now thinking about what this women told me that left no doubt in my mind that this was my friend Micheal. I was a TOTAL skeptic but no longer. The peace I felt after this reading and how it changed my life to this day is beyond anything I can put into words. There are fakes and cheats that claim to be able to reach into the place where we pass to, but this woman is not a fake. Of all the experiences I have had, this was the most profound in my lifetime. Her name is Vicki Monroe if you search for her and she is in Maine. Nothing helped me more with my grief than she did.

Last edited by cathy1; 08-05-2008 at 01:25 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2008, 02:25 PM   #2
(male)

Malachians10 HB User
Re: A person who helped me with grief beyond anyone else

Hello Cathy, im pleased that your experience went well, i suppose contact through mediums is down to interpretation. I lost my fiance 8 months ago very suddenly and it rippped me in two. I was desperate to talk to her and was finaly recommended to a medium. Like yours she got a lot of obscure facts correct that made me believe she was talking to my dead fiance. After that ordeal i can tell you that things started to go crazy at my house. A lot of what would be called paranormal activity. I had holy pictures break on my wall, i had photographs on the wall turn back to front, doors in the house would lock by themelves, i then started to suffer from bad anxiety at night.

Finally i had a very very lucid dream of my fiance, in the dream she warned me never to go back to the medium. She told me that she never spoke with her an that the person who did was an evil spirit masquerading as her. She warned that constant flirtation with the occult would cause me excruciating misery because the only spirits that communicate through them are exactly the same ones that communicate through the ouija board. When i want to talk to my fiance i ask her to come to me in my sleep and she always does. I will never go near another psychic again.

I write this only to warn you what can i happen as i witnessed it first hand

Old 08-05-2008, 05:51 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

cathy1 HB Usercathy1 HB User
Re: A person who helped me with grief beyond anyone else

Im sorry you had such a bad experience and I can fully understand why you would be wary. I can only tell you that over the years I have had many readings and nothing at all has happened to me or to the many people I know that have had them. There are bad people out there but I can assure you there are plenty of good ones too. I would wholly recommened the woman I saw from Maine without reservation. I myself have had things I guess you could call "insight" that many people have experienced but never have I felt the things I have "known" or felt had come from a dark place... only from a light and safe place. Some religions think that people that are truly gifted are operating from a place that is dark or evil and perhaps some misuse their gift. But I know that most are truly spiritual and grateful that they have a developed sixth sense that can help people. Their gift has been there since childhood and there is nothing malevolent about them in the slightest.

Closed Thread