It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2009, 09:01 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

shorti HB User
work friend lost her boyfriend

hey all, in early february, a girl i work with lost her boyfriend along with 2 other friends. it was tragic. bushfires swept by near my house killing nearly 200 people. so this was nearly 2 months ago. all she says now is that she wants to f*** life off. apparently she is drinking more and tonight she was planning on going out with a friend but ditched the friend. the friend was really annoyed. the friend also told my brother that she was thinking of committing suicide. now this is just hear say, it may not be true. you cant always believe chinese whispers. anyway she's always writing negative things on her fb page. is she just trying to seek attention or is this really part of the grieving process? i lost my mum a few years back and a cousin so i know what its like but i never ditched friends or gave up on life. i feel the people who died would want you to move forward and be successful in life, they wouldnt want you to give up so this is what kept me going. she hasnt been back to work since and im not sure if she is still doing uni. everyones different i know but we all manage to get through it and it seems that she never will. i feel sorry for her.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Is my boyfriend sleeping with an older women? restles2010 Relationship Health 37 04-29-2010 08:41 AM
My boyfriend lost best friend and dad in last 6 weeks EllieM Grief & Loss 3 07-18-2008 08:48 PM
joking around with his work fling shorti Relationship Health 42 09-19-2007 12:10 PM
I believe his friend has been rude, here's his letter, please advise whiteslopes Relationship Health 39 11-27-2006 03:02 PM
my best friend, and others cryingskies Grief & Loss 2 10-14-2006 01:28 PM