It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2009, 03:18 AM   #1
(female)

Davidsaunt HB User
How do you handle people who say such evil,cruel things aout your murdered family mem

Since the murder of our dave my sister has been relentlessy putting up collection cans for his 5 year old daughters future.Well one day she put one up in the store right next to the one where my nephews killer worked.She was with her 11 year old daughter when a man came from behind and said to her"why arent you putting one up for Andy too<<Andrew Sheets murdered my nephew.She was to stunned to speak at first and than replied "these our for my granndaughter.Than with a store full of people and my niece by her side he continued to say things like "Andy has 2 more months paid on his rent if you want to stay there.Than 'You know the knife???? Yes my sister replied not knowing how to respond and was worried about making things worse with her daughter standing right there.He continued to tell her "he bought the knife righ next door where he works your know and he thinks he is getting off.Meaning both he and Daves murderer think it.My sister was destroyed when she talked to me.The evil of man never seases to amaze me.I called his manager and tryed talking to her.I believe she was only concerned that there store Tru Value not only hired a man with a felony record but now lots of people know where he bought the murder weapon.My sister wasnt sure of the mans name but described him to me.The call to his manager wasnt enough for me so I went to the store and made up some story to one of the employees and got the mans name.I plan on today calling the corporate headquarters and letting them know everything.My sister only wants a written apology.I want the bastards job! I will not bare one more cruel and evil act from anyone towards my family.We are victims just like our dave was.Ive had it! I just wish I could keep all my family close with me so no one could ever hurt them again.Thanks for listening sincerily Davids Aunt Lori ,forever and always!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-03-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

brokenmom HB User
Re: How do you handle people who say such evil,cruel things aout your murdered family

Do NOT ever give up.

Old 02-19-2010, 06:08 PM   #3
(female)

afraidofdying HB User
Re: How do you handle people who say such evil,cruel things aout your murdered family

Some people just have no manners! It's as simple as that. Hold your heads high and ignore the ignorance of others. I'm sorry for your loss.
Melissa

Old 02-19-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
(female)

grandma2o2girls HB User

Let your nephews voice, speak through yours.

Old 02-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #5
(female)

ACurious1 HB User

I am just so moved, so overwhelmed by your story. I would like to share with you my thoughts.

I believe that in these experiences, you just don't handle those people.

The last thing you want is for someone else's misfortunate and vile way of life infect your own, especially when you feel and love so deeply as you do.

Try to disconnect yourself from that experience. I do that by visualizing God looking down. I always do it and it helps me. Visualize God looking down at that person. Then, as He is looking at your sister as she mourns, cares, and tries to help as best she can. Visualize God looking down at you, proud of how you choose to stand and how you are helping yourself and your family to cope.

Take heart.

Old 02-20-2010, 07:48 PM   #6
(female)

afraidofdying HB User

That's very interesting Acurious1.......My mom allways says the same thing. She also says this when she's thinking about "getting even" . She says that she thinks about god's judgement, and that she doesnt want to be standing next to the people who have hurt her when her day of judgement comes.

Old 02-21-2010, 07:45 AM   #7
(female)

Davidsaunt HB User

Thank you for your kindness.Right now Im having a very rough time holding onto my faith.Im still so very angry over our david being so cruelly taken from us.But Im trying.I do believe in Kharma and that helps somewhat.Next court hearing is in march and Im a wreck over it."IT" will be there and my family and I have to relieve it all.Daves final moments at this monsters hands.Its only a showcause hearing ,again but it doesnt matter.Just having to be in the same room with a killer of your family member is catastrophic.My family will all be train wrecks the rest of the day and me personally choking on my rage.Even though Im un sure of my faith your prayers would be greatly appreciated,sincerily Forever Davids Aunt Lori.

Old 02-21-2010, 07:47 AM   #8
(female)

Davidsaunt HB User

I say the same thing only i use the word Kharma.Thanks for your input,sincerily Forever Davids Aunt lori

Old 02-21-2010, 07:49 AM   #9
(female)

Davidsaunt HB User

Thank you very much for your advice.Although im no longer sure of my faith I will do my very best to visual my "higherpower" looking down and them and try and take heart in the fact when it is time to meet their maker They will have to anwser for their cruilties.Thanks again ,sincerily Forever Davids Aunt Lori

Old 02-21-2010, 08:00 AM   #10
(female)

Davidsaunt HB User

I will do my best but my nephew would be as angry as Iam.He loved us very much.David was tough,but in a good way.He was also a "peacemaker" just as his little brother he died for is.He would of stepped in front of that knife for the man weilding it .But this time there was no talking and reasoning .The monster was strung out on crack and drunk.He had been heard telling anyone who would listen that night that he was going to kill somebody.He did,my beloved nephew.Who was only trying to protect his unarmed 18 year old little brother from a knife weilding 41 year old man.My nephew died a heros death.But he died hard and in his brothers arms holding onto his fiance'es hand in the middle of the street.They have to carry that image and his last words with them forever.Yet another "gift" from the monster who took himfrom us.My sister is also sending her daughter ,Daves now 12 year old baby sister to boarding school so she doesnt have to be around all the grief and pain and rage.That she will have a chance at happiness any little girl deserves.I understand it ,but all I can feel is that the ******* has taken yet another of my family away from me.My eldest son rarely visits anymore with my granddaughter because it is too painful for him since we all remind him of our David.When does it end?When does this animal stop tearing apart my family one person at a time?I have no faith in the legal system here and am worried sick that our Dave will not get his justice and my family will explode.Sorry Im rambling.Thanks for the advice and for listening,forever Davids Aunt Lori

Closed Thread