It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2009, 06:33 AM   #1
(female)

Ophelia22 HB User
Arrow why is my life so horrible?????

a year ago,i met a foreign guy online,i loved him more than words can express.we used to talk everyday.if he didn't see me online oneday,i found showers of offlines asking about me.and suddenly ,everything changed,he disappeared,vanished ,evapourated,leaving without saying anything,,,i felt this the times before he left...so i decided not even tell him why..i deleted his id..but my heart was wrung out of this behavior...and after 6 months he sent me a msg asking about me ,,though he knew i deleted his id.....i'm getting over it now,but the problem is that i cannot forgive him,not forget,,i feel that all men r liars.....grief affected my life so badly,,,i lost my job,,,,,i feel loser,afraid to love again,i may get hurt again....this man destroyed my life..i know it was stupid to love someone online...i hate him now so much...i didn't asked him WHY attempting to seem strong,but the fact is that i's so weak......i apreciate any comments from u.

Old 10-24-2009, 07:55 AM   #2
(female)

cerajoan HB Usercerajoan HB User
Re: why is my life so horrible?????

That is terrible, Ophelia. I recall a similar horrible experience for myself many years ago. My dad helped me with it. He told me a story about how something like that happened to him and he was devastated. Then he turned around and said, I'm looking for someone new!

That's not your fault what that guy did, Ophelia. You deserve better than him. Be glad you found out what he was like now. There is someone better out there for you. You'll find him. Say about that other guy, "good riddence to bad rubbish!"

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #3
(female)

Ophelia22 HB User

thank u so much, Cerajoan, for ur reply,,,i appreciate ur interest and care..

Old 10-30-2009, 04:24 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

marshmallow HB User

Ophelia, I am sorry you are hurting so much. Sometimes people do things that hurt others and have no regard for them. It is unfortunate you had to meet someone like that. Please do not give up on having a loving relationship with someone but maybe know that person in real life so you can know others that can vouch for him. It hurts to have your heart broken but it will mend and you will be stronger for it. It doesn't seem that way now but in time it will. There is a lesson in all things we experience. My best to you for the future.

Old 10-30-2009, 05:20 PM   #5
(female)

Ophelia22 HB User

thank u marshmallow for ur healing words...

Old 11-12-2009, 06:09 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

marshmallow HB User

Your welcome Ophelia. I hope your feeling better each day.

Closed Thread