It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2009, 04:26 AM   #1
(female)

tracylee77 HB User
Fiding it all to hard

I lost my partner on 11th September 2009 in a car accident he was only 27 it's been the harder 9 weeks of my life ,i went from living my dream life to feeling like i'm in hell.I was the last person to see him alive he was at work went it happened but had come home to have lunch with me and he was killed 20 mins later.I have 3 children who just aren't dealing well with the fact that they've lost the only father they have ever known and i'm finding it hard to just get up in the morning i don't want to face life without him and knowing the future we had planned will never be.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-24-2009, 05:49 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User
Re: Fiding it all to hard

I am so, so sorry for your loss. and I am sorry your children have to suffer this loss as well. Please know that time heals all wounds but it is such a gut wrenching painful process. Your children, depending on their age, might need some grief counseling which I might suggest to you as well. Take care of yourself and again I am very sorry for your loss.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread