It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
(male)

panda1952 HB User
Will I be with my wife again?

My wife died a little over 3 weeks ago. Will I ever see her and be with her again?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2010, 12:37 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

EagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB User
Re: Will I be with my wife again?

panda1952-

In my belief? Yes. It sounds like you aren't sure if there is anything else "out there". There is a book I read called, "God Stories" that I recommend to you. It's a book of short stories as told by real people of their encounters with God. There's even a section on how they experienced death themselves (and came back) and how they experienced the death of a loved one and the signs they were given that proved to them that their loved one still existed after death. It's multi-faith and even has stories by former atheists. I think it might help you.

From my own personal experience, I am certain there is a God. I also am certain that spirits continue to exist after death.

I hope this helps. I'm very sorry for your loss.

(((Gentle Hugs)))

Dee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2010, 05:57 PM   #3
(female)

closs86 HB User

Hi Panda
My belief is also that there is someplace after here, I know that my husband has tried to give me signs, and I recognized them, you have to be open to it, and look for them, I know that he is waiting for me, and that we will be together again someday, I am sure of it.
God Bless
Karen

Old 05-26-2010, 08:41 AM   #4
(female)

grandma2o2girls HB User

Panda, My husband passed away a year ago after 39 years of marriage, and the ONLY thing that has kept me going is that I KNOW I will be with him again. I have to believe that there is more to life than what we are experiencing on earth. The book "Into the Light" is by Dr. Lerma that chose to work in a hospice just so that he could experience the death process. It is amazing. What these people have experienced makes me a believer in the afterlife.

Know that you are not alone in your grief. All here, are going thru what you are and please have faith that you will see her again. Also, look for signs that she is around you. I have witnessed many and I was very sceptical before, not anymore.

Take care and have faith.

Darlene

Closed Thread