It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2010, 11:21 AM   #1
(female)

redwind30 HB User
The pain will never end

Eleven Weeks ago today I lost my husband. The pain seems to be getting worse. I am still trying to take care of paperwork issues that crop up. I have gotten some of this things cleared out and donated as he would have wanted and I am trying to take care of things around the house. I don't have any family here so I am completely on my own. Not where I dreamed I would be at age 50. I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life; but then again I can't even think of being with anyone other than my precious husband, the joy of my life. Everything is so hard. I hate not having anyone to depend on. I think the worse thing is coming home to an empty house. He was not able to work and could not get out much. So, he was always here when I got home. This pain is unbearable. I know you all feel the same, I also know there is not really anyting anyone can do to make anything better. People keep saying it will take time...but,somehow I don't think "time" is going to change what I am feeling. I depended on him so much. No one, not even my wonderful parents have ever understood me the way he did. I just dont know how I am going to survive.

Old 07-10-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

braveheart226 HB User
Re: The pain will never end

I just wanted to tell you that I hear you, and that I'm so sorry for your pain. I understand the love you had for your husband and I understand how much you depended upon him. That is so much to have to give up. I wish this were not your situation.

Sue

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-15-2010, 10:27 AM   #3
(male)

Meatloaf1981 HB User
Re: The pain will never end

I'm really so sorry too I lost my wonderful woman in an awful accident a month ago and I know how much this hurts. Hugs.

Closed Thread