It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2010, 03:30 AM   #1
(female)

Deemah123456789 HB User
abandon

why do people always abandon me or choose someone else over me why i'm always the one whose being lied to cheated on and left by my closest friends although i'm a good person and my teachers and my shcool mates love me ?

Old 10-06-2010, 11:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: abandon

There is no way that we can know why. But ask yourself this. What is it in me that makes people want to leave. Are you cliny, do you suffocate people. Do you need to be the center of attention? Do you some how invite ridicule? You need to look inside and see why this happens all the time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-15-2010, 02:56 PM   #3
(female)

LaBooBoo HB User

I don't think it has to do with anything the OP is doing.

People are basically selfish and out for what suits them best. These people probably didn't feel they could get anything from you so tossed you aside for more useful entertaining people.

Have you ever wondered why the most obnoxious rotten people seem to have tons of friends?

Old 05-25-2011, 01:35 PM   #4
(female)

oshooun HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deemah123456789 View Post
why do people always abandon me or choose someone else over me why i'm always the one whose being lied to cheated on and left by my closest friends although i'm a good person and my teachers and my shcool mates love me ?
I had the same problem until I learned to choose better friends for myself. Get to know people slowly. Give them enough rope to show their true nature. Watch how they treat other people and believe what they show you. Don't make excuses for their bad behavior and know that whatever horrible things they do to others, in time, they will do the very same to you. Don't waste time being bitter. Move on and enoy life.

Closed Thread