It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2010, 08:52 PM   #1
(female)

benley1122 HB User
Exhusband committed suicide, i was his last call

My husband and I separated and divorced last year. Two months later, he committed suicide. He called me before he did it, and I listened to him talk for half hour, but hung up the phone without doing more than just listening. I didn't call the police and maybe they or I could have stopped him. It has been 8 months and the pain is still so horrible. I have learned how to isolate the terrible sadness, so I can work and take care of our children, but feel like I am unraveling on the inside. Can anybody tell me when this horrible pain will go away?

The following user gives a hug of support to benley1122:
jayjaymaes3 (11-17-2010)
Old 11-17-2010, 12:04 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

jayjaymaes3 HB User
Re: Exhusband committed suicide, i was his last call

i just prayed before i answered your question so that god could give me the right words . . . first off it is not your fault, secondly everyone has to pass on sometime, but your husband decided to end his life sooner . . . the only person that can heal your pain is jesus, some ppl do not believe in him because they have not seeked him out nor have they tried to make him apart of their lives . . . i have seen and felt things beyond this world that jesus has done in my life, and believe me through him ALL things are possible even the healing process of forgiving your husband and moving on . . . i am not a super religious person just mearly a messenger . . . get on your knees tonight and give up all of your sorrows and pain to jesus ask him to heal you and i promise he will answer you, dont be afraid of him because he has been waiting along time for you to come running back to him . . . god bless much love

The Following User Says Thank You to jayjaymaes3 For This Useful Post:
benley1122 (11-18-2010)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread