It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
Remembering loved ones.....join me

Its been a few years now since my grandma and grandad passed away and i still often think about them , i miss them so much !!!

When i was younger i used to stay at their house and when it was night time my grandma put warm water bottles in the bed to make it cosy and warm. We used to go blackberry picking and make a blackberry crumble pie , my grandma used to make chocolate cakes often , they also used to fry me an egg and put it in buttered bread and they called it ''chucky egg'' lol.

Happy memorys. Having a few tears at moment but it makes me smile when i think of the happy times , never ever had a bad time with them.

Tell me about your loved ones?

Last edited by cryingforever; 12-02-2010 at 07:13 PM.

Old 12-22-2010, 05:41 PM   #2
(female)

Rufus77 HB User
Unhappy Re: Remembering loved ones.....join me

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingforever View Post
Tell me about your loved ones?
Okay I will, my mom died just about 8 months ago, I was 12 (I'm now 13). Christmas is proving particularly hard because this was always a time she loved so much. We always made Christmas cookies together with our own special recipe and cut out the cookies with my little sister, I loved decorating our tree and wrapping gifts, its like 3 days 'till Christmas morning, I'm not excited at all we don't even have a tree (hopefully will get one tomorrow) . My dad is very upset they had been married for 23 years my mom was 59 when she died, only 3 days before mothers day 2010. He is depressed and terribly sad. I'm very sorry about your grandparents!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread