It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2012, 11:23 PM   #1
(female)

package deal HB User
sister passed away from als

my sister was a wonderful person Dhe loved her church and was a sunday school teacher. She loved the ocean and scuba diving, She swam the alcurtaz 3 times.
She was in a car accident which she survived but shortly later was diagnosed with ALS, lougARETS DISEASE which distroys all your muscles and tghere is no cure
It was a horriable way to die . She could not even move her fingers. She died last july and I know her suffery is done. I know she in heaven.
At first i prayed for her to be healed then it turned to prayers that god woulod just take her.
My sister was only 49 when she died. I miss her so much. I knew she was going to die, and that her suffering over.
I miss her so much . do you ever get over the death of a subling. I am angry as i am the oldest i should been the one to die first
I have a hard time knowedging her death. I cannot seem to grasp the idea of not seeing her agin on this earth. It like I do not want to beleive it.
how do a person remember their loveone without tears? How do I talk to my mother who cannot talk about my sister without breaking down. Your not suppose to outlive your child

The following user gives a hug of support to package deal:
Ohura36 (04-13-2012)
Old 04-13-2012, 11:34 PM   #2
(female)

Ohura36 HB User
Re: sister passed away from als

I'm sorry for your loss. I find that gratitude is the best way to heal. Stay strong for your mom. Try to remember the ways she made you laugh and smile. May those be your lasting memories...

The Following User Says Thank You to Ohura36 For This Useful Post:
package deal (04-14-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-05-2012, 12:28 PM   #3
(female)

kvgirl HB User

I am so sorry for your loss... I am inthe same situation. I have not only lost one sibling, but two. Eight years ago my sister died from metastatic thyroid cancer at 43. I just lost my brother in February from lung cancer. I am the youngest of 5. It is not easy! People do not realize the impact of loosing a sibling. It is traumatizing. I know your sister would want you to stay strong... Your life must go on. You need quiet moments to reflect and grieve. As time goes on it does get easier.... But you always miss them! I always feel like I have my own personal guardian angels with me at all times now. Your sister will always be with you!

Old 05-09-2012, 04:35 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User

I am so sorry for your loss. Personally, I think it's okay to break down. You and your mom are suffering!! Your sister died in a terrible way. There is no reason to be strong about it....emotions are better, expressed.

blessings, Sue

Closed Thread