It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2012, 11:50 PM   #1
(female)

brandie0773 HB User
Lost baby at time of delivery

Here is a quick history first I am 38yrs old now. I have been trying to get pregnant since i was 23. I have been on clomid,invitro. iui and several surgeries because i have had 30 miscarrys. Me and my new husband went on vacation when we got back i did not get my period and i immediatly was so sick I couldnt walk down the hall without throwing up. I went to dr and he says this one looks good no problems. So he is is finally our miracle baby!!!! But the day before delivery he start kicking very unusally...WE went to the hospital they could not find a heartbeat so we did emergency c-secton. When born he had the entire cord wrapped around his upper chest and he had aspirated a bowel movement he was beautiful baby boy 5LBS 6OUNCES 18 INCHES LONG and he looked just like me his mommy. It is the hardest thing i have been through,but that being said we are still going to try one more time!!!

Last edited by brandie0773; 06-21-2012 at 12:24 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to brandie0773:
Phoenix (06-23-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-21-2012, 06:48 AM   #2
(female)

Waiting2011 HB UserWaiting2011 HB UserWaiting2011 HB User
Re: Lost baby at time of delivery

Brandie I am so very sorry for your loss. I lost my son in 2008. He was 22 and I miss him horribly. I hope you will consider counseling as what you have been through is very traumatic. I wish there was some way I could help you, I guess I can only say I understand your pain and you are not alone. Oh, I just re-read the last sentence. I am so glad that you are not giving up hope!

Last edited by Waiting2011; 06-21-2012 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Added to post

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-21-2012, 12:21 PM   #3
(female)

brandie0773 HB User

Sorry I had to correct tons of spelling errors in my post!! I was crying when I posted it and not thinking real clear. He would be one month old today

Last edited by brandie0773; 06-21-2012 at 12:26 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to brandie0773:
Phoenix (06-23-2012)
Old 06-21-2012, 12:51 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User

I wish you and your husband the very, very best, Brandie. So sorry for your tragic loss.

blessings, Sue

Old 06-24-2012, 03:24 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Brocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB User

I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby boy.

Old 06-24-2012, 05:29 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

Agenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB User

Very sorry for the loss of your baby, it does not bear thinking about the pain you must be in.

Closed Thread