It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2012, 07:13 AM   #1
(male)

paddy1 HB User
My mom

My dear Mother had FTD Picks for nearly 6 years, she was told that she would have 10 years to live.
She had a Bowel operation after she fell and injured her Bowel, sadly she did not make it through the operation, she had a massive heart attack whilst in the theatre. She was 62 years old.

She was a brave brave woman, and she even Donated her Brain to science so as to try to help other sufferers.

She was a member of forums on the web, she had friends all over the world with the same disease, she was known as the lady with the Purple Hair as this was her whacky hair colour !! So sad to see a Woman turn from a mother and wife, into a stranger.

She lost her Youngest Son (my brother) 26 years ago to a road accident...I know in my heart that she died all those years back , now she has been reunited with him. god bless Mum xx

Last edited by moderator2; 07-29-2012 at 06:22 AM. Reason: posted disallowed website

The following 3 users give hugs of support to: paddy1
fjeeva001 (08-01-2012), Phoenix (07-31-2012), writeleft (08-08-2012)
Old 07-31-2012, 07:29 PM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: My mom

Paddy1

You have said it all;indeed she is re-united with him.
Though you lost your mom(RIP) I somehow feel that her spirit is encapsulated within you.

Most Sincerely
Phoenix

The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post:
paddy1 (08-01-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Paddy,

Thank you for sharing about your dear brave mother. Hopefully you can find peace in the fact that she is at rest by your brothers side. We are never ready to loose our mothers, it always comes too soon. Thankfully, they will live on in our hearts forever, in our thoughts and in our actions. The best thing we can do in their honor is to live a good life ourselves, and carry the goodness with us everyday.

I have also lost both my parents recently and unexpectadly, so I know the pain and sadness. I hope you can find moments everyday that are warn and bright as you go through the darkness
My best to you....

Old 08-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #4
(male)

paddy1 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeleft View Post
Paddy,

Thank you for sharing about your dear brave mother. Hopefully you can find peace in the fact that she is at rest by your brothers side. We are never ready to loose our mothers, it always comes too soon. Thankfully, they will live on in our hearts forever, in our thoughts and in our actions. The best thing we can do in their honor is to live a good life ourselves, and carry the goodness with us everyday.

I have also lost both my parents recently and unexpectadly, so I know the pain and sadness. I hope you can find moments everyday that are warn and bright as you go through the darkness
My best to you....
So sorry to hear of your loss.
We will all be together again with our loved ones one day.

God Bless.

Old 08-11-2012, 12:40 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Paddy,

I feel the same comfort from knowing that myself. Thank you for that sweet reminder.

Closed Thread