It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #1
(female)

Ohfisil HB User
Unhappy My sons are in prison...

I feel like my sons and I will never be together again outside of prison walls...one has 2yrs left on a 13 yr time and can never get out for good behavior or anything etc. His crime was robbery due to drugs (in the south)...I am in my late 70's and in poor health..I just am soooooo afraid that I may get dementia or other things and we won't have any time left for us to be truly a family..I have been crying for 11yrs now and lately it is getting worse..Same thing with other son, he's been gone for 8yrs but he will be getting a chance for parole..same crime all for drugs...I visit them once a month..one is 1hr 30min away and the other is 3hr each way...Very tough on husband and me.. The whole point is we both need back surgery...Oh how I need them here for help....I am so afraid for them in prison...I pray to God all the time to. Please keep them safe..God it is so hard to even be eating something good or sitting in a comfy chair and than they are right their in my mind and I feel soooooo bad knowing where they are..I know you will say they did. The crime so they deserve it, but I love them soooooo and want them here to cook them at le
ast one good meal......I guess I'm talking too much...I just feel like I have been grieving for so many yrs now....If only there was a way that my mind could rest instead of thinking of them 24/7...Anyone out there have a child in prison? Talk to me.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2012, 05:49 PM   #2
(female)

kind1 HB User
Re: Sons n prison

You're obviously in a lot of pain due to your children being in prison and worrying about them constantly. Your anxiety and worry is understandable. I'm not in your situation, but I can empathize and sympathize as it must be agony for parents to not have their children nearby or within easy reach. Perhaps you can make an appointment with a licensed mental health counselor or grief counselor to discuss your feelings further. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your husband and two children.

Last edited by kind1; 10-27-2012 at 06:26 PM.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:03 PM   #3
(female)

ItsMeG HB UserItsMeG HB UserItsMeG HB User
Re: My sons are in prison...

I just wanted you to know you and your family are in my prayers. I am a mom, and can't imagine what you are feeling. Your sons are very lucky to have you and I hope you can be reunited with at least one of them soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to ItsMeG For This Useful Post:
Ohfisil (11-01-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 11:10 AM   #4
(female)

Ohfisil HB User
Re: My sons are in prison...

Thanks so much for your kind words..I am just waiting and waiting and going insane...But thanks for thinking the way you did,,{at least one come home soon}....
Hugs to you.................Ohfisil

The following user gives a hug of support to Ohfisil:
ItsMeG (11-01-2012)
Reply Reply