It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
(female)

AllByChance HB User
I lost my Soulmate

I am only 22 years old, the same age as my boyfriend. We were going to get married after we both graduated from college. I graduate in 2 and a half weeks and he had another year of school left. 4 days ago while he was home visiting his family. He and his friends were in a bad car accident and my boyfriend did not survive. He was my soul mate and it was so sudden that I don't feel like I can keep on living without him. Nobody I know has gone through anything like this so I'm desperate to find someone that can understand what I'm going through. He is the love of my life and we had our whole future planned and now he is gone. Its just so hard because it was so sudden and he was so young. I love you, Jacob and I will miss you forever.

Has anyone else been through something like this because I need help... I only had the love of my life for 3 very short years...

- Colleen

Last edited by AllByChance; 11-28-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-28-2012, 03:39 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: I lost my Soulmate

I'm so sorry Colleen....there really are no words.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-28-2012, 07:15 PM   #3
(female)

Dana55 HB User

Hello Colleen, I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel any better...I'm very sorry for your loss...coming to this board is a good thing for you to do...you can talk to people going thru similar things. Death effects every fiber of your being...grief can consume you sooo fast. Your most likely still in some form of shock...it's okay....try to remember everything you can..not just your last moments with him, but everything going on around you...your going to replay these days over and over. And you need robe around people who love you and loved him. That's important. And cry all you want.. When you love someone THAT much you should never try to hold it infor ANY reason.
I lost my husband and brother the same day. They weren't together...I was caring for my brother, he was dying from cirrhosis . When hospice said he would pass soon I called my family to come say their good byes. My husband was killed in an accident on his way to see my brother. Then my brother died 8 hours later.
I was in shock for a few days...and the accident still tears me apart...it's been 1 1/2 yrs and I still have so many questions......
But right now Colleen, you need to take care of your self, seriously, sleep when you can, and be sure to eat. I know you probably don't feel like it, but please try, okay...it's a rough ride that you have ahead of you and your gonna need all the strength you can muster. Please keep in touch...if you only need to rantor ramble I'll listen...I understand.... DANNIE55

Old 11-28-2012, 08:52 PM   #4
(female)

AllByChance HB User

Thank you. Its just so hard... Seeing him again is the only thing I think about.

Old 12-01-2013, 05:47 AM   #5
(female)

ilovemitchell HB User
Cool Re: I lost my Soulmate

oh gosh I can relate to that grief because in march 03 2013 I lost my soulmate in an accident but it wasn't a car accident he was hit by an amtrak train in west sacramento I was so shocked and soo scared I moved in with my best friend with my best friend because I couldn't stay in our new place that we had just moved in together on march 1st without him believe me I know how you feel coleen, and I'm so sorry u had to experienced something like this I always ask"why god? Why me? Why him? Why us? We had so many future plans we were going to be married and it was just going to be him and me forever. I love you mitchell forever and ever. I'm sorry for your loss and it will take time to mend and heal I haven't healed at all but I did have to learn to do things on my own because I always depended on him cuz he did everything for me so I wouldn't have too. But u will make it.

Last edited by ilovemitchell; 12-01-2013 at 07:54 AM. Reason: I forgot to tell u I was with my bf for 2 1/2 years it would have been 3 years in may 30 2013

Betty

Last edited by moderator2; 12-01-2013 at 08:37 AM.

Closed Thread

Tags
boyfriend, car accident, death