It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
(female)

Alix666 HB User
Unhappy feels like yesterday

it feels like it was yesterday despite its ben 10 years next month sence my grandmother passed away she passed away january 13, 2003 she was more then my grandmother she felt like a sister and a friend. It was so hard when i lost her and what was harder was i felt like i had to suport my mom (it was her mother) so in a way i lost her too and now ten years later i lost my mom not to due to death (might of be a little easyer to deal with and i hate my self for thinking that) but due to her beliving the bs of her husband my stepfather and blaming me for "destroying" her life even though she dug her own hole and its the holiday time of the year and i have no family my only family left talking to me is my father and his mother cause my mom and my brother have turned there back on me for something i didnt have control over and just doing the right thing so the holidays are here i feel alone in away even though i have an amazing boyfriend who suports me the best he can but its hard going with him to his familys house and watching his big family be so close and happy while my feels severed.

thanks \for reading my rant sorry for the spelling and other problems if there are any i just needed to get it off my chest in a way

Old 12-18-2012, 10:54 AM   #2
(female)

rajeenah HB User
Re: feels like yesterday

Hi i'm so sorry for your loss. I just lost my father two weeks ago and I will still probably be sad in 10 years. I know it is hard but to not let other peoples choices ruin you. Your mom made her choice. Maybe one day she will come around I think you should just focus on yourself for now. Try to enjoy the time with your boyfriends family. I feel the same way like they have a happy family and mine is all sad due to my fathers death. Feel better.

The following user gives a hug of support to rajeenah:
Alix666 (12-18-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User

I'm so sorry for your losses, girls.

Old 12-18-2012, 03:33 PM   #4
(female)

Alix666 HB User

thanks rajeenah i do my best not to let my mom's bs bother me kinda hard cause was close to her but doing alright i try to get lost in stuff when i'm at my boyfriend's family's place so i dont get to depressed and sorry bout your father.

Reply Reply