It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Loss / Alopecia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2011, 07:33 PM   #1
(male)

khazi HB User
Unhappy hairloss

i am only 24 years old and have been losing hair for over a year now. i feel very unconfortable, my day to day life is an absolute nightmare. my hairloss has reached the stage now where you can see my scalp. its so horific. i hate looking at my self in the mirror. iv tryed everthing to increase hair growth but its been a failure. iv lost my job 2 days ago, i was in the finance department for an accountant company. i say i lost but i quit is what i should have phrased because every day i would go into work and get abused about my hairloss. random comments will be made about me and would circulate the workplace.
i only started this job 1 week ago after being unemployed since graduation for 3 years. i had enough my life is like hell. i would come home and cry for the entire 1 week that i was at work. i desire to have a hairtransplant but i have no money.
but i no im stronger than this so i will persue with my life but for how long i can live like this is unknown to me....

Last edited by moderator2; 05-09-2011 at 07:40 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to khazi:
joshuawilson (06-11-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2011, 07:16 AM   #2
(male)

Stoler99 HB UserStoler99 HB User
Re: hairloss

See if you can get another accountant job. There are lots of accountant jobs in the U.S. Maybe you should move over here. If you get an accountant job, then save up for a hair transplant.
There are lots of good hair transplant doctors in the U.S

Last edited by Stoler99; 05-10-2011 at 07:17 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2011, 08:30 AM   #3
(male)

khazi HB User

because of my situation i dont think travelling to the states is a good idea. but i appreciate the feedback.

Old 05-29-2011, 10:20 AM   #4
(female)

Lindy77 HB User

Start taking Biotin and Vit. A 2x daily. It aids in promoting hair growth. I hope this will help you. Sorry for your situation.

Old 06-02-2011, 09:08 PM   #5
(male)

tc28russo HB User

Hi I can't even begin to imagine what it feels like to start losing your hair at such a young age.
There are some things that you can do to stop hair loss. First one reason why you lose your hair is because your testosterone is being converted by an enzyme called 5 alpha reductase inhibitor. This converts your testosterone into estrogen.
Are you also having problem with your weight as well?
You need t take a test to check your free testosterone levels. A qualified doctor can do this test for you.
If indeed this is what you have then the best solution is to find a compound that will inhibit the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
One compound that has good inhibitor qualities is lineloic acid. Another compound that is great as well is arginine.
If you want to put something directly on your scalp then there are lotions with linoleic acid out on the market.
Good Luck

< edited >

Last edited by hb-mod; 06-03-2011 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Please don't post unapproved websites, per Posting Policy. Thanks.

Closed Thread