It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Loss / Alopecia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2011, 11:07 AM   #1
(female)

faiza iftikhar HB User
i'm losing ma hair day by day :(

i m 23 years old ...though I don't have good hair through heridity from mom ....but still I am worried about my hair falling out....my hair isdry ,damaged, like grass ....i just wanna knw what should i do????

23 yrs old ....final year student,

Last edited by mod85; 10-13-2011 at 06:18 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2011, 04:41 PM   #2
(female)

CaliGirl HB UserCaliGirl HB UserCaliGirl HB UserCaliGirl HB UserCaliGirl HB User
Re: i'm losing ma hair day by day :(

Several things. I little more information about your circumstances would be helpful. Also, your post is difficult to read as it is written more like a text message. You might increase your chances of getting feedback if you gave a bit more info and also did not use abbreviations. Hope this leads to some help for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2011, 06:11 PM   #3
(female)

MarJol HB UserMarJol HB User

I'm 28 and I'm dealing with the same issue. Are you taking any birth control pills? I think that is what caused mine. I spoke with my local pharmacy and that is a side effect. It is probably hormonal. I started taking a daily multivitamin and also 5,000mg of biotin. I have also started skipping a day in between washes and I no longer pull my hair back in a tight ponytail. Try switching to a natural shampoo also. I switched to aveeno active natural but there are a few others out there. Good luck

Old 11-04-2011, 02:57 PM   #4
(female)

michellegrl HB User

basically if you can share a little more details on youre situation
that might be helpful

put some effort into the question if you want a quality answer

Old 12-01-2011, 07:37 PM   #5
(female)

minhminh HB User

so do i. before I used to dye my hair ,and make it straight or curly .since 2 years i stop to put chemical on my hair , I lose hair a lot when i wash it . I tried olive and shampoo for hair loss but my hair continue to lose. I feel worried for my hair . I hope to find a good advice from you . I dont take any birth control pill .

Old 03-01-2012, 01:57 PM   #6
(female)

Emly HB User

I am having the same problem.I have also so much damaged and rough hair But Now I have started Massage twice in a week and Its working.I am using Almond Oil but you can use other also like Olive Oil and Mustard Oil Etc and One more thing Cover your head under the sun or while you are walking along the Dusty area.I hope It could help you a lot!

Closed Thread