It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2004, 04:18 PM   #1

MuffyMuffinC HB User
What can you do to thicken/lengthen eyelashes?

What can you do to thicken and lengthen eyelashes? I have tried various things such as Mavala Double Lash...and it did help a little, but I would like my eyelashes to be alot longer. I have also started to try rogaine. It does kind of sting my eyes, just a little bit...actually a lot. But i think it is working a little, but more so in my right eye than my left eye. Has anyone used anything that actually worked really well? What about olive oil and castor oil? Does that actually work? and How long does it take to see results? Thanks alot!

Old 06-11-2004, 11:48 AM   #2
(female)

cuRIOUsLexy HB User
Re: What can you do to thicken/lengthen eyelashes?

Some people are born with naturally long thick eyelashes. I have super long curly eye lashes and I never do anything to them, I barely even wear any mascara. There is actually a gene for long and short eyelashes. Some people, no matter what they do, will have short or thin eyelashes. And please do not use rogaine on your eyes, you might damage your eyeballs or your eyelids. I doubt anything will drastically change ur eyelashes no matter what you do. The only thing I can recomend if you're that emphatic about your eyelashes is to wear fake eyelashes. There are some that can last up till a couple of weeks. If you buy the right ones, they look very natural. Its either that or wear alot of mascara. I hope helped some!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2004, 08:53 AM   #3

CocoEstrada HB User

yeah, same here; everyone asks me if my eye lashes are fake, hah. until you find a permanate solution just use an eye lash curler to make them stand up more; it sounds like it would help them stand out more.

Old 06-13-2004, 11:22 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User

I know this will be too blunt, but here goes. The desire for thick eyelashes and willing to risk your eyesight for it is extreme.

There are many products available to give the lengthen eyelashes temporarily...but rogain isn't one of them.

Maybe your goal of needing them just a little longer needs to be revisited to be one more realistic. Please put it into perspective. Because if you don't .... what's next???

quincy

Old 06-18-2004, 04:10 AM   #5
(male)

avron HB User

I've got thick long eyelashes, but that's only because I am uhh, hairy.

You can notice my facial hair regrowth 10-20 hours after shaving.

Old 06-23-2004, 11:24 AM   #6

xvegasdancerx HB User

I also have very long curling eyelashs, but what i find works best is Clinique double curling mascara. This works way better than maybaline or any other eyelash d*****ing product. Even though it is more expensive it works! Hope this helps

Closed Thread