It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2005, 10:24 PM   #1

alison13 HB User
so much hair is falling out...

i am very worried. i am 20 years old and my hair keeps falling out. so much has come out in the shower everyday, and when i brush. this is very depressing because i can't take a shower without hair being all over my hands. i went to the dermatologist and they gave me oil stuff to use overnight because he said i have psorasis(sp?) of the scalp and that my hair was falling out because it didn't have any oxygen. well the oil stuff isn't working. i bought special shampoo that helps control the excess hair loss. its call nisim. I heard it was better then nixion thats why i bought it. i don't know who to see about my hair. should i go to a hair transplant doctor? should i get like a folical exam to see what is going on. I really need help. half my hair is gone. I can't handle this anymore its so depressing. nothing has changed in my diet, they did blood work, and stress is not the cause. I don't know what to do. i need to get my hair colored soon and i don't want to get it done because i am worried. my hair loss is not the cause of the coloring either. my hair looks like total crap. i need help..what kind of doctor would be able to help me with my hair.

ALSO: i really need hair extensions to bring back the fullness. do these ruin your hair..like im talking about the really good ones that last a long time and the ones that u DON't glue into your hair. Please let me know. also do you think i would be able to get extensions since my hair is falling out.

my hair has major thinning. i am really upset and i just want my hair back. please help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread