It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2005, 05:50 PM   #1
(male)

yesar HB User
going thin at 19

To all you guys out there that are worried about going bald:

Dont!

From my own experience(i know im only 19) i have come to understand that its how you feel about yourself that matters most. Most people that are going bald at a young age worry that girls wont find them attractive anymore and that their sex life will come to a halt, yous couldnt be more wrong!

I have come to terms with it and i honestly feel alot better about everything, because before it was taking over my life, and it stressed me out alot.

I dont know much about the drugs you can use to grow your hair back or stop yourself going bald, but what i done was shave my head, i just wanted to see what i would look like in 10 or 15 years time and i was amazed, i looked really cool and sexy.. i can grow a very healthy and thick beard/goatee(not sure about spelling there ) and it all complements each other..

some professionals will probably criticise my post but its just how i feel. ofcourse i wouldnt mind being able to grow my hair back, but i dont feel it is worth the stress again.

I decided to accept that i was gonna be bald, and started to buy mens fashion magazines, my girlfriend said to me, "i dont give a damn about your hair, i love you". This was great, i believed her, but i didnt want her to just accept it, i wanted her to fancy me and want me and want her to think i was sexy. I already had a good body and started going to the gym, along with dressing very smart/sexy everywhere i went. I am now known as the spicer... i wear shades alot, dress in very smart/casual clothes and have a good tan. Add some nice smells and the odd piece of jewely and you are sorted.

you may think i am talking crap, and that i fancy myself, i actualy dont, but me fancying myself is all to do with the look i have made for myself, i look good, I act confident and nobody really takes notice of my bald head

If you look at alot of the male models in the magazines, a large number are bald, and look amazing.

and for you guys that feel alone and different from everyone else about you going thin, do you honestly think all the actors have all that lovely hair, infact a large number of them hide it with hair thickening products and the likes

Another good thing about being bald:
i get an extra 5 minutes before i have to get up for work

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-07-2005, 03:08 PM   #2
(female)

AdnRo HB User
Re: going thin at 19

Way to go, good for you!!
Now, if only if it were acceptable for women who experience thinning to shave THEIR heads...

Old 04-07-2005, 05:05 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

mydogsobe HB User

Right way of thinking. You figured it out to bad there is so many who just dont get it.

Old 04-19-2005, 08:10 PM   #4
(male)

fukaimori11 HB User

i'd like to be able to think like that...and i try sometimes, but i just cant seem to do it. but i swear i'll cut all my hair off this summer. it's driving me crazy. specially since my hair is pretty long and always gettin in my face. and i think it'll help since now i can't stop messing around with my hair and i know that just makes it worse cause i keep pulling on it. so if it's short it'll only fall out when it feels like it.

Old 04-23-2005, 07:20 AM   #5

eye2eye HB User

im 19 too and have noticed a lot of hair shedding, but im not sure its baldness because its not just coming off from the top, its from the chest etc as well i can just pull it out.
ive been taking multivitamins recently, and im gonna try and move to a non laruyl sulphate based shampoo, any ideas of main brands that do nls shampoos?

Closed Thread