It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2005, 07:49 AM   #1

veryworriedguy2 HB User
Eyebrows and Hair Problems

Hello Everyone,
Recently i have been feeling pretty bad about myself and i thought i would try to improve my appearance a little to try and help it out. I have a couple embarassing problems (to me anyways) that i have no idea what to do about and was wondering if i could get some help. I think this is a little bit strange for a guy so i havent really been able to ask anyones advice.

I think two of the most major things when it comes to my poor appearance come from my hair and my eyebrows, my eyebrows are extremely thick, and i have a unibrow.. I started plucking the unibrow on the advice of a friend and i find it looks a lot better, but it also made me notice something else. On my left eyebrow on the right side of the eyebrow there are some longer hairs that are very thin and stick up and inbetween them are smaller hairs that grow in the opposite direction making that part of my eyebrow look really messed up and i have no idea what to do about this, i thought about pulling out the hairs that are growing in the wrong direction but that would make the left eyebrow smaller than the right one, and very thin on that side.. Can anyone let me know what to do about this please?

The second problem is my hair.. I am a 19 year old male who is very self concious and my hair is about 25% white already and continuing to turn and since i have very thick, dark black hair it is very noticable.. should i dye my hair or is that a bad idea?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2005, 03:24 PM   #2
(male)

Erind HB User
Re: Eyebrows and Hair Problems

I had a simmilar problem with eyebrows. I have thick, very dark eyebrows, and light brown hair. ( people think I colored my hair ). Everytime I go get a haircut, I tell them to wax my eyebrows. They do not make them girlish, thin, but they make them normal for a male and they trim them making them look normal as other people. The problem came to the color and I saw my mom's friend, {removed} . She said to buy coloring products, and use them when friends and people do not see you. Last christmas, I went on vacation to hawaii, and people didn't see me for around a month. I colored my eyebrows there, and they match my hair. When I came back, very few asked but the ones who did, I blamed it on the sun. Now I never let them darken. You can do the same with hair. You can color it. Its fine as long as you keep up when hair grows. You don't want to ahve skunk lines on your head because you didn't color it and the roots show.

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 10-09-2005 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Do not use creditals on the boards.

Old 11-28-2007, 12:45 PM   #3
(male)

pauloboye1 HB User
Re: Eyebrows and Hair Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erind View Post
I had a simmilar problem with eyebrows. .
Hi....I would be interested what product available for eyebrows as i want mine darker... other way round from you but just 4 men and other stuff does not recommend that on eyebrows..........PAUL

Closed Thread