It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2006, 03:38 AM   #1
(male)

Ham HB User
DANDRUFF!! help......head and shoulders?

Hey has anyone got any methods to stop dandruff iv got some and cant seem to get rid of it.....help and iv heard that head and shoulders gives you dandruff or doesnt work is that true?? thxx

Old 02-22-2006, 05:10 AM   #2
(male)

devie41 HB User
Re: DANDRUFF!! help......head and shoulders?

I have a bad case of dandruf, dry scalp or just very itchy and nothing seems to help it fully just semi control it. I will tell you what I have tried from reading a few forum threads. I have tried listerine mouthwash rinse, ( worked for a while ) Vinegar rinse seems to work but not all the time. I also tried rotating dandruf shampoos, but that did not help any. Head and shoulders is not ment for the bad case of dandruf. You may want to buy the expensive dry scalp/dandruff shampoos. Thats all I have on dandruf, hope this helps........................

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2006, 05:51 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

drs HB Userdrs HB Userdrs HB Userdrs HB User
Re: DANDRUFF!! help......head and shoulders?

I've used the vinegar rinse. What I do is put vinegar in a spray bottle for application.
Put your moisturizing shampoo in your hair, rub it in till its plenty soapy, bend at the waist and spray in the vinegar in with the shampoo, Do Not Get it in your Eyes! (yeowchies!) Massage it in till it feels like there is no shampoo soap left. Rinse and add shampoo again, conditioner too if you use it, that will help rinse out the flakes. Sometimes in the winter I do this technique with each shampooing for about a week. I shampoo aprox. every other day. Good luck, it works for me and my daughter.

Closed Thread