It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2006, 09:54 PM   #1
(female)

ilovemyknight HB User
Lightbulb bleaching stomach hair..

so awhile ago, i shaved my stomach and that was a reallyyy bad mistake because the hair just came back thicker.
i just read somewhere that people actually bleach their stomach hair to make it invisible.
how exactly do you do this?

Old 07-30-2006, 04:11 AM   #2
(female)

jamski767 HB User
Re: bleaching stomach hair..

hey there ..yeah i know ur problem.

just so u know, ur not using regular bleach! go to the store, like a walmart or cvs, and go to the beauty supply products aisle, or wherever they have like nair at ..and u can get cream hair bleach. the pack comes with some cream and a powder activator, u just follow the directions mix it and put it on, i usually leave mine on for 10-12 minutes but it says only 6-8 or so... but i have really dark hair. it will probably itch, mine does but i just know thats it working then, and dont worry if its a little red afterwards ..if ur trying to bleach a big area ..then mix like a double dose ... it works for me ...they have like jolen or sallys products, or at cvs they have their own brand ...well i hope this helps ...good luck!

{Please read the "Sticky" post at the top of the board entitled "Using the Proper language".

Ms_Mod}

Last edited by ms_mod; 07-30-2006 at 06:34 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2006, 10:59 AM   #3
(male)

i97 HB User

I havethe same problem, only on bigger area. A year ago or so, I started to get hair on my stomach and I thought so what, all boys have it. Now I have gotten hair on my chest and its starting on my shoulders. Its not too serious but still noticable. I don't want to go into waxing and whatnot because the hair will be a bigger issue in the problem. I have heard about the bleaching but I have a few questions.

How long does the bleaching last?
How much area does a regular $10 (or whatever they cost) bottle cover?

Old 07-30-2006, 11:47 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User

It's impossible for it to grow in thicker....it's just that the hair is cut blunter. So, the hair looks thicker and not tapered.

You could wax that area, eventually the follicle will become fatigued and maybe stop producing a hair.

quincy

Old 07-30-2006, 03:46 PM   #5
(male)

i97 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by i97
How long does the bleaching last?
How much area does a regular $10 (or whatever they cost) bottle cover?
anyone???

Old 07-30-2006, 04:24 PM   #6
(female)

jamski767 HB User

umm, i think it might just depend how long the bleaching will lasts, a few days, weeks ...maybe months ..i think that it just depends if the hair that your bleaching is growing or not. a package of it will costs around 4-6 dollars, but i think that it is totally worth it, than going and shaving. ive had alot of problems with shaving.

Closed Thread