not sure where to post this,so will just post it up here,the thing is,my parents went away for the day last night,and i decided i would dye my hair red,so i put the dye on,washed it of,was happy with it..Anyway i was thinkin 'omg what if im allergic? nobody will be able to take me to the hospital'..i stood up and felt dizzy..sick,headach..had hot sweats..and basically felt..very odd.i do suffer from anxiety and panic attacks but not had one in ages,so i thought 'omg! im going to die,its from the hair dye' i had done an allergy test and it was ok..so was it panic? or was it from the hair dye? please let me know what you think..
ive read horror stories about people who dye hair..then end up allergic and end up in hospital etc etc,i feel ok now,ive had a headach for a while,but to be honest i think its probley from being so stressed out