It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2006, 12:07 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

kirsten07 HB User
Angry hair coloring crisis

tonight i decided to dye my hair and i colored it a medium/dark brown. i put it in but i think i left it in too long, around 40-45 minutes i'm guessing, i washed it out but not alot of color showed up going down the drain like usual when i wash it out, my hair felt stiff/hardish while i was washing it i am kinda freaking out, i put a deep treatment conditioner in my hair and am leaving it in overnight, but while i was putting it in, i noticed alot of hair in my hands, i am worried my hair is all going to fall right out and/or break off horribly. like i said i have a conditioner in and was wondering if anyone knows how to handle this or anything i can use to strengthen my hair and nourish it cus i am so worried tomorrow i am gonna brush my hair and i am gonna get chunks in my brush!

Old 08-18-2006, 06:29 AM   #2
(female)

di-ane HB User
Re: hair coloring crisis

Hi whenever you colour your hair it is important not to leave it on to your hair more then 30 minuites depends how much your hair is pourous , if you leave it more then 30 minuites you have to be carefull not to over - process application, it is normal to see so much colour falling when washing hair,it is important to use a leave in conditioner and to do an intense treatment before, if you see that few hairs are falling down it is normal too, if you see more then few try to use a volume shampoo, your hair will look more healthy with more volume.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread