It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2007, 05:14 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

jennie23 HB User
Question getting hair lighter without hair coloring

Hi Ladies...
I have light brown hair with some grey and have colored my hair twice before and each time my hair gets a lot of red in it....then I have to get stufff to try to get the red out...wish for the blond hair that I had when I was younger..but using the hair color is not working as I get the red...Perhaps I am doing something wrong...anyways, besides the lemon juice out in the sun...is there anything else....OR, is there someone who can tell me what I am doing wrong when it comes to coloring my hair......

Old 10-21-2007, 08:23 PM   #2
(female)

Kelsey's mom HB User
Re: getting hair lighter without hair coloring

Hi, I have used a product that you add to your hair coloring product that I get at a beauty supply place to help stop the hair from getting the red hues. Sorry don't know the name. Also, I have been told to make sure that you are leaving the coloring on for a long enough time otherwise it's like you in between stages when you rinse it out. Hope this helps.

Kristin

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread