It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2007, 12:35 PM   #1
(male)

screaming4hair HB User
I Want To Be Hairy

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]I know this is a STRANGE request, as I'm the complete opposite of what a lot of men seek.

I want to be hairy. I am somewhat "fuzzy", but I've seen very hairy men and I find myself totally jealous. I've seen their backhair, I've seen some that where just furballs all over. I want so so much to be like that.

Are there any doctors who would know how to help me achieve this? Are there any medications I can get to make my body just one big hairy monster? I know everyone will probably say cruel things, but I've always wanted to be hairy every since I started developing hair, and I never could develop enough. I could deal with going bald, but I really would love to be hairy.

If there is anyone that could help, I'd surely appreciate it. {REMOVED}

Last edited by ms_mod; 11-01-2007 at 01:01 PM. Reason: The e-mail function is turned off on these boards. Ms_Mod

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread