It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2008, 02:08 AM   #1
(female)

low22 HB User
Wink hair colour

hi can <ANYONE> help me i'm a brunette and i want blonde highlights does <ANYONE> know what colours(s) would work <THANKS>

Last edited by ms_mod; 05-27-2008 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Replaced text message, chat room words with the proper words. Please follow the posting rules. Ms_Mod

Old 05-29-2008, 03:24 PM   #2
(female)

faithlies HB User
Re: hair colour

Always go to a hairdresser! Home highlighting kits are evil! Seriously, unless you have a friend who is a hairdresser, don't even consider doing it at home.

You could always try a college/trainee hairdresser if you want to do it on a budget as a first try. Upkeep can be expensive, having your roots done around every six weeks, depending on how quick your hair grows and how dark you are to start with.

Whatever you do, don't try to do it at home!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread