It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2008, 04:54 PM   #1
(male)

bravechanges HB User
Scared to buzzcut but I need too

I'm mixed and I think I inheritied traits of hair that just make for a bit combo.
My hair is really fine and thin, but has a loose curl
and my hairline is pretty wonky too AND I have a pretty high forehead

anyways i have wanted to shave my head so bad for a while, not completely to scalp but like chris brown style
but i am so nervous to do it, im gonna go next week either way either for a cut or to just take the plunge but im super nervous too incase i absolutely hate it

and im scared its gonna make my forehead look even bigger

i think my whole forehead hangup is a problem in itself, i think about it way too much its a little ocd

so should I just go ahead and try it? i mean at worst i dont like it i can grow something back but it also is rough because my hair seems to be falling out a little lately.

im also unsure if i could do it myself, I was thinking have it done by a professional the first time, and if I like it try do it myself after
any thoughts

Last edited by moderator2; 05-28-2008 at 05:10 PM. Reason: please do not post pictures for any reason - as per the posting policy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2008, 03:34 AM   #2
(male)

rufus1 HB User
Re: Scared to buzzcut but I need too

hmmm i had a skinhead for years. I don't think it's your forehead you need to be worried about to be honest. You need to have an ok hairline and good head shape to pull this haircut off. Just do it, it'll grow back in a couple of weeks!
Oh and i always did my own hair, it's really easy if you have a pair of clippers.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread