It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2008, 02:23 AM   #1
(female)

littlemiss18 HB User
Blonde Face Hair

i really need some advice on how to remove blonde hair that i have on my cheeks and a few on my chin, i am currently having laser treatment on my chin for a few dark hairs which is going fine but the problem is that the lady who does it has to shave my chin in order to do the laser work which leaves the blonde hairs growing back a few days later which looks really stupid, with me having laser treatment i can only cut or shave the hairs but i really dont want to start shaving as like i said i only have a few dark hairs that are being treated so i cut them. Does anyone know if i can use electrolysis on the blonde hairs at the same time as laser on the dark hairs? Do you think the best way to remove the blonde hairs on my cheeks/sideburns is to wax them off, a lady at a beauty salon i went to said to try and live with them but if i cant then to get them waxed because in time they will grow back less noticeable.
Please can someone help me

Thankyou

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
I wanna go blonde but... Spoonhead Beauty & Cosmetics 5 08-22-2008 06:39 PM
Cost For Root Touchups (Blonde) EllieFrog Beauty & Cosmetics 8 08-13-2008 09:29 AM
How to get and upkeep platinum blonde hair saphire82 Beauty & Cosmetics 15 03-06-2007 08:08 PM
recommend a do-it-yourself blonde hair dye? mandersBC Beauty & Cosmetics 3 03-28-2006 07:52 PM
Hair dye specifically for going from red to blonde Naimis Hair Problems 7 01-22-2006 09:47 PM