It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2008, 11:32 AM   #1
(male)

naveed24 HB User
Lightbulb Great Shampoo Flaky Scalp :)

HI

Have'nt been on hear for a while however,thought I'd like to share a product I'm currently using and having fabulous results from in a short space of time.Basically I've always had bad flaky itchy scalp all my life with and nothing has ever remotely calmed it down or made any impact from all dandruff shampoo's out there I have used.Felt I must tell everyone about it,its a Hair care pack which contains a Shampoo,Conditioner,and a Scalp Spray the title of it is.
Oregon Hair Care Pack I've only been using it 2 months and I have genuinely seen a huge difference already believe me.I've got zero to do with the site or anything at all.I just bought the product after reading a big article in a Sunday news paper about a UK Actor who had very bad Psoriasis and this product helped alot it contains a plant extract.Don't know if this had been mentioned on here before,so apologies if it has.Trust me,ok you don't know me. Try it please,please if your having problems..really had to let you's know about it.Had to get this off my chest ok I wouldn't have recommended this if it didn't make a dramatic impact believe me.Good Luck' Please let me know how you get on)

Kind Regards
naveed24

Last edited by ms_mod; 07-20-2008 at 11:53 AM. Reason: If you're not sure of the board rules then please read them before you post, website addresses are NOT permitted. Ms_Mod

Closed Thread