It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2008, 04:41 PM   #1
(male)

vhD HB User
I need help please! [Ingrown Pubic Hair]

First of all I should thank anyone that reads the thread and has some advice to give.

A few months ago I shaved basically down in my groin, I had done it before so I didn't think it would be a big deal. As usual there was some irritation when it started to grow back, but this time it was worse and kept itching.

I noticed there was a small fold in the skin, like an indent. I couldn't really see any hair going inwards so I poked at it w/ a sharp edge and still didn't see any hair reveal itself. After a while I said screw this, maybe it will heal in time.

Well now alot of time has gone by, I hadn't thought about it THAT much since it happened, even though I do get small sores there often and it does feel uncomfortable sometimes, but I thought the indent had gone.

Recently I looked again, because I kept getting sores and it was generally feeling uncomfortable down there. I saw that the indent was still there but a little less visible. AND WHAT'S WORSE, this time I noticed a dark area close too where the ingrown would have been. Straight away I thought "infection", but now I don't know what to think. The dark area I'm talking about is only a few shades darker than my actual skin tone, and it's about the size of my thumb nail, is doesn't look too dramatic but still has me concerned.

A little more info on the sores I talked about, they're raised bumps that are sometime sensitive to touch, but they usually go away within' a week. The dark area also feels hard underneath.

Sorry for the long post, this is giving me alot of anxiety and I wanted to give as much info as possible. Seeing a doctor is not an option right now so this is the only place I can actually talk about it.

Right now it itches constantly, though mild. I can feel a hard lump under the skin where the dark area is.

Last edited by ms_mod; 08-05-2008 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Don't copy and paste material from other sources. Ms_Mod

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2008, 05:53 PM   #2
(male)

vhD HB User
Re: I need help please! [Ingrown Pubic Hair]

I'm trying hot compresses for now, gonna do it daily and see what happens.

Closed Thread