It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2008, 07:00 AM   #1
(male)

travisb HB User
Question thick,coarse facial hair...

Yes I'm a male 24 years of age for the past 3 years iv gained this really thick,coarse facial hair! I use to have nice thin hair but now its so thick its as thick as fishing string.It has really made me ugly wich i was a good looking guy its so thick i lost the sculpted shape of my face and my upper lip is twice the size it was.I can only shave every 4 days because it tears my face up if i try to shave it when its short because of the sand paper like texture makes it hard, and it does a number on my face.I have to let it grow out 4 days then use very very hot water on it befor i shave and it looks so ugly if i let it grow and after i shave its no better.I use to have self of steam and was never depressed but last 2 1/2 years i have been....Is there any treatment none to man out there the can make the hair thiner????I'm dying here!

Old 08-29-2008, 05:24 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

AuntieLeela HB UserAuntieLeela HB UserAuntieLeela HB UserAuntieLeela HB User
Re: thick,coarse facial hair...

Go see a dermatologist, somebody who does laser hair removal.

If you're caucasian (it's not as successful with darker skin) they can zap it off with laser and it grows in finer and lighter. It takes multiple treatments, I'm sure it's expensive and it's not the most comfortable procedure but it does work.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread