It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2009, 03:26 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

kevinla HB Userkevinla HB User
Removal of hair in butt crack (sincere question)

Is a Brazilian wax the only solution to remove hair in a crack. I happen to have a lot. It is embarrasing to be naked around women with this problem.

I try and tell myself there are ALOT worse conditions to have, but it really is unsightly.

Last edited by kevinla; 10-06-2009 at 03:35 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-08-2009, 12:58 AM   #2
(female)

troubledwomen HB User
Re: Removal of hair in butt crack (sincere question)

Get your self some Nair...that should take care of it!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-22-2009, 06:29 AM   #3
(female)

bgdiff HB User

This stuff does help but this can make the hair just grow back more. Also, the skin is quite sensitive and you could get ingrowing hairs in that area which, as you can imagine, would be quite sore.

A treatment that does work as I have my under arms done is laser hair removal. It's a permanent reduction of the growth of the hair and they can treat the buttocks and the crack too. I know this because they have it on the price list lol. I go to sk:n clinics to have mine done. Better than burning your bum on hair removal cream or getting hot wax to the area lol. Laser doesn't really hurt but it might be a little uncomfortable.

Last edited by ms_mod; 10-22-2009 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Changed "Cos" to "Because". As per the posting rules always use whole words in your posts. Ms_Mod

Old 11-03-2009, 04:50 PM   #4
(male)

WasFatNoMore HB UserWasFatNoMore HB User

Good lord don't use Nair you'll burn your anus!!!!! harsh chemicals. See a dermatologist about laser hair removal.

Old 11-08-2009, 04:36 PM   #5
(male)

Morboro HB User

I'm pretty sure all men if not most have hair in their butt crack, nothing to be ashamed of. The easiest way to remove temporarily would be to trim with a hair trimmer then shave while in the shower.

Last edited by Morboro; 11-08-2009 at 04:40 PM.

Old 11-09-2009, 02:40 PM   #6
(female)

Lucky Lucy HB UserLucky Lucy HB User

when ever i would remove hair in my bum crack , it would itch so much .

so i simply sit down with a mirror, and trim the hair as short as possible. Seems to work for me,

Old 11-09-2009, 04:33 PM   #7
(male)

WasFatNoMore HB UserWasFatNoMore HB User

OH MY GOSH. Not good advise at all. How can one shave effectively and SAFELY between the cheeks in an area you can not readily see? What if this fellow accidently cut is anus with the razor? Sounds terrible. Trimming with sissors sounds like a good idea. But ultimately if he finds the hair really troublesome a dermatologist who does hair removal would be best. Either laser or electrolosis. You don't want to injure yourself in a remote and delicate area.

Last edited by WasFatNoMore; 11-09-2009 at 04:33 PM.

Closed Thread