| | My head feels kind of numb......
I had bleached my hair today, but with a born blonde bleach kit, not a total bleach kit.
The Born Blonde kit lightenes the hair up totally but it doesn't have the strong bleach in it.
Anyways, I did my hair and left it on for a little over an hour, it read not to leave it on over 90 minutes, which I took it off before then.
I then colored my hair with a light blonde hair color afterwards.
Anyway, now my head feels kind of numb, it has a little tingly to it but just weird feeling to it.
Could I have been allergic to the bleach???, I have used this before.....
Or could it be because it was on my head and it just got my scalp? I don't feel any burning or any scabbing......
Is there anything I can do or use to make my head feel better.