It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2001, 11:28 AM   #1

alangoh HB User
Increasing area and volume of pubic hair

Hello All,

Any guys have the idea of how to increase the volume and area of pubic hair ?

I am not without pubic hair but I would like to have more in terms of volume and area.

Ideally, a line of pubic hair from the navel and a "forest" of them below the underwear waist band.

Please reply me through e-mail.

Thanks.

Old 02-04-2001, 02:50 PM   #2
Inactive

Jude29 HB User
Re: How to have more pubic hair ?

You didn't say how old you are, but I assume you are fairly young.

Give it time trust me. You'll get to a point that you wonder where all the hair is coming from.

Besides, TOO much hair can be a turn off for the ladies, and you'l just end up shaving it off anyway.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2001, 04:01 PM   #3
Inactive

tup HB User
Re: How to have more pubic hair ?

Hair amount and coverage is determined by your genetic makeup, there's no way to increase/decrease it.

Old 02-04-2001, 06:01 PM   #4

Bigone HB User
Re: How to increase pubic hair growth ?

Hello!!! I have found that the best way to increase any kind of body hair groth is to save first. Shave wherever you want hair to be and then when it groes in it will be thicker then it was before. Shave the same area untill you get it as thick as you want it. Be careful not to cut yourself in this area though... cuts are hard to treat because of the sensativity of the region.
Bigone

Old 02-04-2001, 07:37 PM   #5
Inactive

tup HB User

Shaving doesn't increase the number of hair follicles nor will anything else. Shaving just blunts the ends of hair making them seem to be thicker. I've been shaving my face for 28 years and I still couldn't grow a full beard even if I wanted to.

Old 02-04-2001, 08:05 PM   #6

alangoh HB User

Hi guys,

Anyother ways to have more without shaving ?

I went swimming regularly so I need to bathe in the nude. I am over 21 years old and would be funny not to have pubic hair.

Please advise.

Old 02-04-2001, 08:34 PM   #7

Freaky HB User

Is your Dad hairy? Is your Uncle, mother, brother, sister? Hair growth is determined at birth not by some miracle cure. You can get rid of hair (shave, wax, etc.) but you can't make it grow where it doesn't want to. I'm taking hair growth all over your body. Face, arms, legs, balls...Get the picture. Hell, I'm 36 and still can't grow a beard. Buck up and get used to it. You'll come into your own if you haven't already.
Later, brother...
~Freaky

Old 02-12-2001, 11:44 AM   #8

Lucky HB User
Re: Increasing area and volume of pubic hair

Trust me, as you will get older, your mate will be happy with a lesser amount. If you get my drift. LOL

Be happy with what little you have.

Old 02-28-2001, 08:48 AM   #9

kublakhan13 HB User

You can have some of mine if you like? I look like Ron Jeremy in places. I even donated some of mine to Don King for use on his head. : )

Closed Thread