It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hair Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
(female)

babe17 HB User
i am taking some diet pills, why is my hair falling off in bunches!

Hi! like about 3 months ago i started drinking these pills a friend referred to me for weigtloss.... the thing is.. that like about a month and a half ago.. i noticed my hair would fall of when i would brush.. i thought it was normal.. but no! i love my hair.. its down to my waist and i used to have a lot! now its very thin and fragile.. when ishouwer it falls of ,, when im combing it.. ALWAYS... my hairbrush is puffy with my hairs.. but even when its dry, i just pass my fingers through it.. and hair comes in my fingers... im scared.. i don't have any bald patches... its just falling even...what do i do? do i stop drinking my diet pills?...im afriaid to go bald!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2010, 12:04 PM   #2
(female)

shipscook1 HB User
Re: i am taking some diet pills, why is my hair falling off in bunches!

Stop the pills. Take them to your primary care doctor. They may have caused other damage? Sounds pretty scary.
What do you mean drinking the pills?

Nan

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
(female)

babe17 HB User
Re: i am taking some diet pills, why is my hair falling off in bunches!

Yes, I am still taking those pills, it makes me eat less.. and very thirsty... litteraly very thirsty.. if i don't drink water, i feel sick and dizzy,....i have to be drinking water even when i go to Church.. an d im maintaining my weight up untill now.. they told me that mayb its absorbing other kind of "good fat" that my body needs.. im pretty scared really... i did a reaserch and it kinda cleans your intestines.. that's why when i eat fatty food like pizza or stuff like that i get diarreah after that.. anhy adviceS??

Last edited by ms_mod; 12-02-2010 at 02:17 AM.

Closed Thread